Purchasing an ad signifies your acceptance of our Terms of Sale. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
A banner ad runs on every page of this website. Each banner ad consists of an image, a link, and a descriptive sentence about the service or product. These banners are displayed on the right side of desktop browser pages and within forum threads. On mobile devices we display a text version of the banner at the top of every page and the banner image gets placement in-between our news posts (as well as within the threads of forum pages).
Week-long sponsorships are available for our syndicated newsfeed. These sponsored posts are a way to directly promote your product or service to our audience.
This exclusive sponsorship includes:
- A promotional post in our newsfeed at the start of the week. This can be any (within reason) approved copy and include an image, video, song stream, tour dates, and/or promotional links.
- This post will also reach our RSS subscribers, Twitter followers, and Facebook fans.
- At the end of the week, we will post another item to the newsfeed thanking the feed sponsor. This will also include a brief blurb and prominent link. This post will also go out to our RSS subscribers, Twitter followers, and Facebook fans.
- Sponsorship is exclusive. Only one will be available per week.
Past sponsors can be viewed here
Podcast advertisements for Encore
are sold in four episode blocks.
Each podcast ad includes:
- An ad read by a host during the episode. This is usually two to three minutes long and can be a prepared script from you or an ad-lib by the host guided by your bullet points. We can also play a clip of music and highlight any links you'd like to promote.
- A brief thank-you at the end of the episode.
- A prominent link at the bottom of each episode's post on this site, and in the show notes on all supported podcast players, plus a text blurb about the product or service.
- The podcast will promoted heavily on this website Thursday - Sunday and via all of our social channels.
- A thank you tweet to our sponsors will run from our Twitter accounts.
The podcast airs about every two weeks and past episodes can be found here