The Devil Wears Prada have announced a With Roots Above and Branches Below tour to celebrate the album’s ten year anniversary.
Joining The Devil Wears Prada on this run will be Fit For a King and ’68.
“In anticipation of 10 years of WRAABB, we’ll be playing the record front to back through the end of this year,” said singer Mike Hranica. “Us dudes in the band appreciate record anniversary tours — and with that we wanted to offer the same. We’ve been looking forward to this for the last year or year-and-a-half — please enjoy.”
The first leg of the tour kicks off on September 27 in Seattle and runs through October 12 in Springfield, Missouri. The trek includes several stops in Canada, as well. Additional legs will be announced in due time.
The VIP on-sale is live here. The general on-sales are set for Saturday, August 4 at 10am local time.
The Devil Wears Prada will hit the road in late August with Parkway Drive, August Burns Red, and Polaris.
- 9/27 — Seattle, WA — El Corazon
- 9/28 — Vancouver, BC — Rickshaw Theatre
- 9/30 — Edmonton, AB — Union Hall
- 10/1 — Calgary, AB — The Gateway
- 10/3 — Winnipeg, MB — The Garrick Centre
- 10/4 — Minneapolis, MN — Varsity Theater
- 10/5 — Iowa City, IA — Blue Moose Taphouse
- 10/6 — Milwaukee, WI — The Rave II
- 10/7 — Detroit, MI — St. Andrew’s Hall
- 10/9 — Indianapolis IN — Deluxe at Old National Centre
- 10/10 — Cincinnati, OH — Bogart’s
- 10/11 — Nashville, TN — Exit Inn
- 10/12 — Springfield, MO — The Riff