Hey everyone. I have some unfortunate news. Despite my best efforts to avoid a situation like this, today the Dr. gave me the most feared diagnosis a vocalist can get, laryngitis. Due to the amount of songs we are playing in this set, and the length of the tour itself, we have decided that we will be postponing the Albuquerque, NM and Tempe, AZ shows to make sure I can get healthy as quickly as possible. We will 100% be making up these shows and the dates will be announced very soon. If you would prefer to get a refund, they will be available at your point of sale. We would ask however, that you please be patient though and wait for us to figure out rescheduling the shows. We still want to play for you all very badly. Thank you for understanding. I can’t tell you how terrible it feels to have to make this decision. I never want to let any of you down. See you soon.