Foo Fighters got an entire category on Jeopardy! last night. Reddit has compiled the answers if you wanna see how well you would have done.
- The band’s debut album was written entirely by Dave Grohl, primarily known until then for work with this band.
- The name Foo Fighters comes from these mysterious objects known to pester pilots.
- ”There goes” this person, “he’s ordinary” in a song whose video showed a building on fire.
- A documentary of the 8-city recording process accompanied the 2014 album “Sonic” these.
- David Letterman could’ve chosen many, but he wanted & got this for last “Late Show” song.