Frightened Rabbit will be releasing Tiny Changes: A Celebration of The Midnight Organ Fight, an album featuring covers of their songs, on July 12th. The full press release can be found below.
- The Modern Leper – Biffy Clyro
- I Feel Better – Oxford Collapse
- Good Arms vs Bad Arms – Fiskur
- Fast Blood – Right On Dynamite
- Old Old Fashioned – Josh Ritter
- The Twist – Wintersleep
- Bright Pink Bookmark – Peter Katis
- Head Rolls Off – Craig Finn
- My Backwards Walk – Katie Harkin & Sarah Silverman
- Keep Yourself Warm – Benjamin Gibbard
- Extrasupervery – Jeff Zeigler
- Poke – Daughter
- Floating In The Forth – The Twilight Sad
- Who’d You Kill Now – Aaron Dessner & Lauren Mayberry
- The Modern Leper – Julien Baker
- The Twist – Piano Bar Fight
- My Backwards Walk – Manchester Orchestra
Scott was a vital part of bringing this album together and it’s something he was very excited about and worked hard to bring to life. He listened to and approved every track on there with us and he had already started preparing the artwork which you’ll see on there (if you buy it). This is a celebration of a record that connected thousands of people to Scott and connected thousands of people to each other and ten years on it is still managing to do it. Scott would probably have put in some joke here about when the album hits puberty and starts rebelling by smoking weed and getting things pierced. We’re not that funny so instead let’s just raise a glass, blow out the candles and make a wish.
We wish the album was available for pre-order tomorrow and that it will come out July 12th and you’ll be able to listen to two covers of Modern Leper straight away when you pre-order! Now we’ve told you it probably won’t come true but we’ll keep everything crossed for you.
Grant, Andy, Simon and Billy x