My sincere thanks to the Descendents for sponsoring Chorus this week. The band released their brand new album (and first in over a decade), Hypercaffium Spazzinate, yesterday and you should definitely go give it a listen or pick it up. Do you like pop-punk? Curious where a good portion of your favorite bands picked up that sound? These guys are one of the first, and best, to ever do it. The new album is no exception. It’s full of fast, fun, and catchy pop-punk music.
Dates for their North American tour kick off September 15th in Minneapolis at First Avenue and wrap up November 12th in Portland at Roseland Theater. The full tour routing can be found below.
- Sept 2-5 Denver, CO – Riot Fest
- Sept 15 Minneapolis, MN – First Avenue
- Sept 16-18 Chicago, IL – Riot Fest
- Sept 22 San Diego, CA – SOMA
- Sept 24 Pozo, CA – Pozo Saloon
- Sept 29 San Francisco, CA – Warfield Theatre
- Oct 01 Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Palladium
- Oct 06 Boston, MA – The Royale
- Oct 08 New York, NY – PlayStation Theater
- Oct 13 Philadelphia, PA – Electric Factory
- Oct 15 Silver Spring, MD – The Fillmore
- Nov 09 Seattle, WA – Neptune Theatre
- Nov 10 Seattle, WA – Neptune Theatre
- Nov 12 Portland, OR – Roseland Theater
My thanks to Descendents and Epitaph Records for sponsoring Chorus this week.